Apple is set to unveil it's latest iPhone offering on the 7th Sep and it is expected to launch it on 24th Sep. Media have received the above image from Apple and this has been publicly spread and rumours has it that Apple is set to announce their latest iPhone and likely Apple Watch 2.
Well, i am hugely anticapating their latest phone as my iPhone 6+ has started getting on my nerves with a really bad depleting battery coupled with slow and hanging apps. Let me round up what the internet has been abuzzed so far about the iPhone 7.
1) No more headphone jacks? Apple might remove the jack so cut down on it's thickness to create an even slimmer phone. What will happen to the current headphones customers have bought?
2) Better and bigger camera? Probably up to 16 mega pixels.
3) Removal of the plastic line on the back of the phone (which connects the antennes together)
4) Removing 16GB options and offering a whopping 256GB option! Wow and the price will probably reach $1800 for 256GB one? siao ah!
5) Faster A10 processor chip?
6) Removing the home button and creating a new pressure sensitive home button
7) Water resistant? (hope so then i can shower and play my phone at the same time.hahaha)
8) new iOS (10 finally!)
Let's keep calm and pray for the new phone to reach our shores sooner than expected!